|Image from Sweet Paul|
So its been a while and it feels really good to be back in the game. I have so many exciting things planned for next week so here's hoping that I can get my act together and post about them. I can't believe its supposed to snow again this weekend. This has been a crazy winter so far and it just started! I remember snow days being much more fun when I was the kid not the adult. Don't get me wrong one snow day is great but the last blizzard kept us inside and home from school for five days...not so fun (although Ruth did get potty trained so it wasn't all bad). Here's what I was thinking for this weekend:
- Do you remember these? I picked them up on my last trip to Ikea and I've been waiting for the perfect time to break them out. Good thing my iron is ready from my last post!
- I think the snow is the perfect time to bake something homemade. I saw this on this recipe on Sweet Paul and it looks perfect.
- Do any of you watch Mad Men? I Just finished Season 1 Disc 1 from and Disc 2 is set to arrive this weekend. I cannot believe that I am just getting into this show now! Super awesome in every way other than the fact that it gives me the urge to chain smoke and drink cocktails throughout the day. Thank you to my awesome brother Jeremy for always being on top of all good things pop culture. One day he promises to do some guest blogging and let us in on all things cool, one day...
- I just used the Martha Stewart Living Paint Collection available at Home Depot for my husbands new offices and man did those colors come out awesome. There are very few things that Martha can't do right (well there was that one big thing around 2005...I kid, still gotta love Martha).
- Have you ever hear of Alt. Summit? Its a super great resource for bloggers that takes place ones a year in Salt Lake City, Utah. This years guest speakers are none other than Mondo Guerra and Seth Aaron from Project Runway! I am jealous of everyone going...I have major L.O.V.E. for Mondo. Air kisses Mondo...